- technology enables all users to work more effectively
- processes and services are digitised to increase effectiveness and improve user experience
- technology supports the process of continuous improvement in all areas of work
Strategy in action
We’re making Office 365 and its suite of tools including Outlook 365, SharePoint and OneDrive available to all Parliamentary users. We're providing training in how to make the most of these tools.
- reducing hosting costs
- improving capability for the sharing of information
- improving the ability for employees to work in a smarter and more collaborative way
Where we have paper forms, we're digitising them.
- we're reducing cumbersome manual processes
- we're reducing our paper usage
- we're improving the processes behind the forms
- we're better able to collect and share data
- improved user experience
Back to the Digital Strategy main page.