The Digital Service is here to help Parliament become digital-first.
That's a lot more than handing out a few iPads.
We've got a strategy, and we've got big aspirations. What does that mean exactly? Well, it's about changing the way we work. We want to put users first at every step.
Here's a selection of blog posts about some of the things we've worked on recently:
- Changing how we design and deliver services
- Understanding what our users are searching
- Experimenting with a Twitter takeover
- Solving problems with Parliament's Digital Support Desk
- Things can only get beta
And here's some blog posts about what it's like working here:
- Flexible working: studying while you work
- Westminister - not as unique as we might think
- Building a healthy and happy team
- Why I signed up for Parliament's Talent Management Programme
- From the BBC to Parliament: my first few weeks
Interested? Take a look at the Parliament jobs page.
If you've got a question, or want to find out more, you can find us on Twitter, or leave a comment right here on our blog.